My Memories of Bethel in the Franz Era - part one

by Dogpatch 45 Replies latest jw friends

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi Randy hubby and I have already read your story but we are really enjoying reading it again and look forward to the next installment.

Thanks RosePetal

• hotspur
    hotspur

Excellent read - looking forward to more. . . .

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Fabulous stuff Randy.

This should be made required reading for anyone contemplating life in the Watchtower.

Do tell us more [he asks hopefully, wagging his tail like mad]

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Thanks for your story. Fascinating. You would have been at Bethel the same time as my cousin.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks Randy! Great stuff! Can't wait for part 2!

Coffee

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

First off - let me just say that your pictures are HOT!! Oh my God - if I knew u back then (wasn't born...sorry) I would've hung out with you.

Ended up reading your WHOLE story, and it was eye-opening and just amazing. I like hearing the ins/outs of Bethel and how people REALLY were treated...not the stupid 'happy go lucky' stories we always here when they come give talks at the Khall. It just solidifies that fact that JWs are NOT all they think.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Boy what a story...I can hardly believe Randy that you were so FAITHFULL to the WT...

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Thanks for the story. Very insightful. Makes me glad and I never realized my life-dream of serving there. Sounds crappy.

JediMaster

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I love the installment method of storytelling. Keeps a reader hungry for more! Great job!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Randy, I've read all of your story on Freeminds.

It is wonderfully told.

I soooo agree about the thought-stopping process.

It works!

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit