Bedroom Laws

by XPeterX 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

What is the deal with feet pointing the same way? I never got the joke? Was there someone that only approved doggystyle?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Feet pointing the same way would be "missionary style". Face to face, chest to chest, feet to feet.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Wouldn't that be feet pointing opposite directions not the same?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually this is missionary :

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I see two feet pointed down and two point up...

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

okay, soles of the feet pointed in the same direction, not toes

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I don't know about u but out soles are pointed in the same direction when I do doggie, reverse cowgirl, etc..

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

You go Cagefighter, that would be appropriate according to the rulses of WT pharisees, as long as the only door used is the enter and not exit.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Blimey Steve.. I think your reaction reveals a lot more about you then it does anyone involved in the OP.

JW’s talk, preach, print and moralise more about the private sex lives of others then any other religion. They are

obsessed about it. You all well know too that if a witness is discovered to have broken those made up laws they can be disfellowshipped for it. Considering the weighty seriousness of this intimate and personal privacy invasion

by these people then this is a completely valid topic of discussion with any of it’s representatives that bring

their rubbish religion and all it entails to your doorstep. They seek to control every single area of peoples lives.. so that makes every single area up for discussion and bugger their blushes.

The original poster has nothing whatsoever to feel bad about.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You have to free up your imagination a bit and suspend disbelief, but according to the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, their publications will be the new new testament of the future. Really!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit