JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES- HAVE The Truth, But They Can't TELL The Truth

by PublishingCult 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If this guy is an elder he might not be one for long if some of his elder contemporaries see this video.

He did not give a good witness for the organization.

1914 interesting point..... how does one gain a spiritual relationship with god through a lying contrived bunch of commercial literature sellers ?

Oh yeah, right ! thats the marketing strategy

• moshe
    moshe

marked- JW's just can't be honest about the old skeletons in their closet. A lady I visited out in service told me over 30 year ago, "you need to stop lying". I knew in my heart she was right.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Not to be mean-spirited, but… Do you think Brother Lyingsack O'Shit counted time for this fine Witness?

First thing he mentions is "five meetings a week." He's all too happy to state how many "ministers". Then he fudges the most basic points about joining the Witnesses, and his demeanor morphs with requests for more details.

Volume over quality. It's nothing but a numbers game. He gets this on some primitive level, in his gut or heart, if not his head yet.

Seems like a nice enough fellow, though. He's not comfortable fibbing for a living and it shows. It's the ones like this who can no longer explain or defend the Watchtower who start seeking "satisfying answers" beyond the Borg and eventually make a path out.

~Sue

• StAnn
    StAnn

The question to the Dubs on this board is, if the WTS teachings are true, why are the Dubs so afraid to articulate them? If they have truth, why are they afraid to share this "truth"? They answer with lies. Just once, I'd like to see a Dub who actually answers a direct question honestly.

StAnn

• tec
    tec

I think he was starting to look worried about getting into trouble for his answers. Maybe that's why he just wanted to get away. He knew the answers about studying with the WT publications; just didn't know how to say them without turning a potential recruit away.

Tammy

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Cognitive dissonance.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This guy's answers are so typical with brainwashed JWS in how they reply to direct questions about the WTS organization.

Prearranged modeled and organized.

If the guy leaned over to the truthful side he'd say the organization is a little constructed on contrived religious Bullshit,

but hey don't all religions contain some of that to drawn attention and make them appear more attractive.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is this from our old friend Corvin?

• designs
    designs

12 years in, that explains alot, he got the Readers Digest re-Edited version of the history of the Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit