I'm so miserable since leaving the JWs

by keyser soze 39 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

There were a couple of different ones interviewed who's father left the truth ... was that you?

• blondie
    blondie

Hey, you know we live close by. I know hanging out with an older married couple may not be the greatest. If you want to be a better golfer, golf with my hubbie, I know he's worse. Want to see a movie? We can grill out too.

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL KS - I was gonna post a list of medications that might help you.......

That was a good one!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I love my miserable life!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ah, the "weeping and gnashing of teeth"!

Maybe you'll be able to associate in secret with some of your brothers and sisters by attending the Iron Man 2 convention in a theatre near your home.

"May Jah's mercies smile upon you, and may your balls always land near a hole." - 2 Tiger 3:16

• milola
    milola

I actually loved the assemblies. At least once I was a teenager. Walking around during the sessions flirting with boys...meeting new people. I never listened just people watched.

• DoubleVision
    DoubleVision

I'm more miserable than you are.

DV

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

For this year's DC, we are hauling the kids to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor for the weekend. Maud bless their pitiful souls.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

SBC, that borders on child abuse. Here's a real plan for you.

Get down to JC Penny and get some ill-fitting dress clothes for those kids. Then, take them over to Wal Mart and let them have the joy of picking out their own spiral bound notebooks so they can make "Jehovah and Jesus" tally marks for three days straight.

Next, book up a room in one of those 40-year old holiday inns with the smelly carpets. Get up at 6AM daily and enjoy that tasty breakfast in your suit and convention badge. Then, join the mad rush for seats at 8 AM. Hit the "brain off switch" for the next 8 hours.

After its over, join an oversized group at the local Chilis or Applebees, where the waitstaff curses your 20-person group for wanting six separate checks. Nothing like enjoying a two hour dinner in a casual restaurant while wearing a suit and tie. Return to hotel at about 9PM and collapse into that disgusting bed.

Rinse and repeat for two more days, your kids will love you for it, and better yet, what a powerful shout of praise to Jah!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

LG, it's a shame that my youngest will never get to experience that three-day root canal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit