The stupid "ants" at the Watchtower Society!

by somebody 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• not a captive
    not a captive

I've heard this stuff in car groups --but from Bethel? I thought they screened them better.

But that sick stuff about Armageddon. That is not my God.

"By their fruits you will know them."--Nauseating.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"All the months' names are demonic."

What about April and May? And, what about September through December? I didn't know the numbers 7 through 10, from which those months' names are derived, are demonic.

Rejoining the continents? I have news for them: Just the weight of the water is not sufficient to raise continents. You need to have enough weight to lift rocks, and water is not heavy enough. This would be like getting on a seesaw with a small child: The small child is the water, and the adult is the continental mass. The water will not budge the continents. True, the continents were together--some 200 million years ago. It is melted rock, not water, that spread them apart and will not rejoin them until they collide in the Pacific maybe another 400 million years from now.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You can tell when he talks that he's mentally off balanced, perhaps an induced psychosis of fear that he himself cant quite comprehend fully.

This speech should be useful for anyone interested in getting involved with the JWS as an deterrent.

Or to witness how mentally sick one can become with the WTS. indoctrination program they dispel.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I have to admit though I'm still suspicious that this is a satirical made up speech by people (apostates) who want to

make the speaker sound like he's off his rocker. Particularly when he goes into invalidating the generation teaching,

thats suppose to by solid WTS. doctrine that been held up for decades or since day one. Call me a skeptic I guess.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi Thetrueone,

The talk is REAL, the video to go along with it was made to go WITH the talk. That was a real talk by Ciro A in 2007. His talks always seem to "spill his mental illness" but JWs attending his talks just don't see anything wrong with it!

Here is another talk by him back in 2001, so you can here his voice (no video though).

http://www.randytv.com/whatfutureholds.htm

I find BOTH talks very disturbing. Anyone can tell he is mentally ill. WHY the Watchtower allows him to share such sick garbage is beyond me. I can only imagine the nightmares people AND children have suffered from listening to such sick filth.

peace,

somebody/gwen

• asilentone
    asilentone

Well, my parents do have the video of his talk. I looked up their video collection not long ago. I checked to see what he looks like, thats it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thanks Somebody, my suspicions have been cooled somewhat

I've never personally have ever heard a talk like that and I was a born in JW.

What surprises me is they let a guy talk like that into his own ramblings and even refute the generation doctrine.

Maybe since their prophetic proclamations never came to flourishen that they now feels its necessary to crank up

the fear to hold on to the flock. Shocking nevertheless.

What a great video and audio to show just how sick this religion really is and how mentally off balanced the leaders are at the wheel.

It should be retained just for that purpose.

• poor places
    poor places

Sadly enough, this talk is not at all a joke. A fellow JW gave me a recording of this talk of couple of years ago. Even then, before I started really questioning things, I found it disgusting.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You can find this talk at http://www.jwbrothers.org/genre_home.php?cid=Public%20Talks a pro-JW website.

• Backspacer
    Backspacer

This is just sick. Taking joy in the deaths of billions of fellow human beings? I can't believe I actually bought into this crap once upon a time. And the quotes are all from the Hebrew Scriptures. Or was there actually one from the Greek side? (feels odd to refer to them that way now by the way). The made up stuff, the conjecturing... where do they come up with this stuff??

I think I'm going to go throw up now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit