Did You Know Any Jehovah's Witnesses That "Did" Drugs?

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

I knew JWs who did illegal drugs; and I know JWs who do illegal drugs.

• somebody
    somebody

Hi minimus!

We had teens ( three that I knew of) who both smoked weed and drank, but I don't know about any adults. We teens avoided the adults as much as we could. And the teens who were thought to tell on us( I was in with the "in" crowd for a few months), just werent invited to "hang out" with us. I never smoked weed ( did cigarettes though) back then but I did drink. I never ratted on anyone who I knew was toking, nor drinking. The teens who were in the "out" crowd may have been doing the same things that the "in" crowd were doing for all anyone knows!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I didn’t know anyone who did, but that doesn’t mean that no one was using drugs, it just means that I was naïve enough to think that that didn’t go on in “the truth”. I remember one young couple who got df’d about 6 mths after they were married and drug use was involved, but I suspect that that wasn’t the only reason they were df’d.

• minimus
    minimus

Hi Gwen! Good to see you!!

• undercover
    undercover

I knew of dub kids that did some drugs, but for the most part we abused alcohol. It was legal and easier to obtain.

I never had a problem with weed, even as a JW. I never tried it until I was out but when I heard of JWs doing it before I was out, I just kinda shrugged my shoulders. There were worse things than pot to get into.

• minimus
    minimus

pothead

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Both my kids have told me they did drugs with other JW's...It sounds like it is common place to me.

• undercover
    undercover

Naw, I ain't no pothead. I tried it, no big deal. I still prefer alcohol, but if a pipe's gettin' passed around I might take a toke if I feel like it...

That's the beauty of freedom, you can if you want or you can pass on it, your choice

• minimus
    minimus

Funny....smoking doesn't do anything for me. I've never wanted to cough and feel congested. But a pill, on the other hand.....

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

When I was a JW I smoked weed as a teen and early adult. I stopped cause it was bad................. so now let's TOKE UP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit