Hello to Everyone

by JediMaster 26 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

JEDIMASTER- It is so nice to have you here on the board my friend ! I was born and raised in the witnesses and in for 44 years- I stopped going over 6 years ago , inactive like yourself , had been DFed too once and reinstated . But like you made my escape after injustices with elders.

I really didn't understand what had happened to me until after exiting 3 years later in early 2007 once I had access to information explaining about " mind control". You mentioned you are open minded and independent in your thinking mind. THAT is a good thing - NOT a bad thing. We were always taught as JW's that we should bury our minds and let the WT society do ALL our thinking. What helped me was researching books like Ray Franz's " Crisis of Conscience " & Steve Hassan's " Combatting Cult Mind Control " & " Releasing the Bonds - Empowering People to Think for Themselves " . I highly recommend if you get a chance to read those books. It will assist you to understand WHAT was happening to you inside the Jehovah's Witnesses .

I look forward to hearing your great thoughts and how you are enjoying your freedom of speech and feedom of mind. Please take care, you are among friends here

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to forum my Jedi friend. I feel the force is with you, it is stronger in you than with the WTBS which is guided by the darkside.

Seriously read Ray Franz and Stephen Hassan an begin to see the organisation for what it really is, a mind controlling cult.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

Take some time to look into the background of the WTS and ask the hard questions.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! You'll learn a lot here.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hi JediMaster - It's not "the truth". Deep down you know that, that's why you're here. You just have to process it all. Which takes a while and is hard.

Nice to meet you.

Cult Classic

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the board...I hope it helps you as much as it has me...

Loz x

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Welcome Aboard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit