Has Eternal Life become a carrot?

by I_love_Jeff 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Everlasting Life on a Paradise Earth"(TM) is the ultimate carrot.

x

Regarding Finkelstein's posted pic...

...is it just me, or does the curved stick holding the carrot in front of that guy look to anyone else like it might be anchored in his ass?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...is it just me, or does the curved stick holding the carrot in front of that guy look to anyone else like it might be anchored in his ass?

Which creates even more of satirical irony to the picture .

Let it be clearly understood that the WTS since its beginning existence in 1874 @ , has made many erroneous proclamations, with the alluring intent to attract attention to its publications.

The designated name of the Watchtower was chosen to highlight the return of Christ as told and written about in the bible, from what could be now analytically described as amateur bible theological interpretation.

That god had chosen the Watchtower Publishing house as its direct channel to all mankind and self proclaimed as Jesus Faithful & Discrete Slave.

So the WTS played along on that proclamation for a very long time, for over a 100 years now.

The WTS. placed a dangling carrot in front of people's eyes and ears, even back to the late 1800's which most active JWS doesn't even know about.

• I_love_Jeff
    I_love_Jeff

"is it just me, or does the curved stick holding the carrot in front of that guy look to anyone else like it might be anchored in his ass?"

Ya you're right about that!!

• Half banana
    Half banana
    When the carrot goes mouldy all the GB can do is beat the donkey harder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit