Who Would You Like To See As President Of The USA In The Next Election?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    What about Colin Powell?

Min ...

You are absolutely right. Personally, he would be my number 1 choice. However, his wife reportedly is or was 100% against him running for concerns of his safety. Maybe she has mellowed a bit since we have a black president who is still alive!

I guess my ultimate choice would be a Powell / Hillary ticket.

Rub a Dub

• snowbird
    snowbird

Powell/Huckabee

Huckabee/Powell

Now, that would be something!

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

He's better than Clarence.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Huckabee would make a good VP ... he's very likeable and speaks well (he has his own TV show on Fox). Much less of a risk than Obama has with Biden.

But Powell is the real deal. He has the experience and charisma to lead people. He didn't get to the position he was in by being an imposter.

Rub a Dub

• restrangled
    restrangled

I have become disillusioned with any one who is in or wants the position of President. I really like Obama but he seems to have no more of a handle on the various arms of the Government than anyone else did previous to him. There wasn't enough clean up in any agency.

Fema for one. Any 5th grader could look up what BP was spraying into the Gulf and see that it was toxic to humans and wildlife. It's been banned in Europe for years. NOAA, the Coast guard ,MMS, all pussy footing around BP. Why are these people at the head of these agencies at this point in time?

It took public outcry to get the chemicals stopped, video's released, and the notion that there is more than 5000 barrels leaking.....after a full month. Never mind everything else going on.

Does anyone care about doing their job anymore in the Government? It seems to be all grand standing, lies, and slick ability to avoid responsibility, no matter who is in charge.

I don't blame Obama, but those surrounding him I do.

r.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

What about Colin Powell?

Wasn't he this trigger happy general who blandly assured that Saddam Hussein had mass destruction weapons ?

• crapola
  • crapola
    crapola

Whoops! Guess you all now know what I think about this thread. LOL Beks, sounds like I might have pissed you off when I said I didn't give a crap about who was president. Well, whether I voted or not really doesn't matter at this point. And if, and that's a big if, I ever think someone is running for pres. that will do some good, then I will excercise my right to vote. We'll just have to wait and see!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Who Would You Like To See As President Of The USA In The Next Election?

I don't know.

BTS

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Sooner, and others. I would ask you this, does it matter who runs against Obama???? Or will you just vote for anyone else no matter who they are and what they espouse?

Absolutely it matters! I can't beleive you asked that. And as for who I'll vote for, well I don't know yet. Right now if the vote where today I wouldn't vote for our current president, even though as already pointed out, I did originally. That may change. Maybe I will vote for him depending entirely on what he does in the next couple of years.

One thing for sure though, I won't vote for Palin. Honestly, she scares the shit out of me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit