I have found the truth about the truth now...

by truthseeker12 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthseeker12
    truthseeker12

Ronald, thank you for the link to your blog about Gods name I will read the blog. Great information for a truth seeker like me.

I can understand your thoughts about Fritz Springmeier and I thought the same first that he is taking things out of context and

he also used a lot of imagination....however after a while I could connect the dots and see why it could be true some of the things

he has written about the Jehovahs Witnessess and Charles Taze Russel and I could also see the reason for it.

The armagedon preaching the JW are preaching, the pictures they are showing in there books are not the armagedon of the bible. If this armagedon would be true god would not be the god of love and compasion. My reason to belive Fritz Springmeier at least some of it is because I can connect the dots of everything I have read and checked and at least some of Fritz information could fit into my puzzle.

What I am doing is connecting all the dots or laying a puzzle of pieces. I know I will never get the whole truth at least I will get some of it.

I can't write down everything about why I beleive Fritz in some ways because the story will be to long. I can just say on the outside when you know nothing the Jehovahs Witnessess looks perfect : they are nice, they are friendly, they dress nice etc. They don't use ugly words, they are not using violence etc....and satan he is turning light to dark and darkt to light...and listen to those 2 videos I send you here. I have found them on you tube...and explore if she could be right about gods name:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYWtBb01G0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz6IBvTxlPE&feature=related

If she is right satan has made the Jehovash Witnessess to pray to the evil god of this world....

This is just some pices of my puzzel this is not the whole story

I have already read Crisis of Conscious 2 times and right now I am reading In search of Christian Freedom for the second time.

KA

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Wow Truthseeker, the first person who seems to have been on the same path as me, it's sounding like your discovering what I am as well. PM me though, I'm checking a potential snare, I know we are both on the same thing.....

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

ALso, the 2 videos you just posted, the name of Jehovah translated I believe means, "the living one", so the breathing part, could just show breathing as in living.

Anyway...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit