wondering if I know anyone on this board

by just a reader 18 Replies latest jw friends

• just a reader
    just a reader

I'm so curious if people from my former hall are on this board. Does anyone post their town? I'm a bit nervous to mention mine as no one knows the reason for my being inactive after I learned the truth about the truth.

• blondie
    blondie

Some choose to post their location, but not many. We tend to reveal that by e-mail or pms (private messages).

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Let's try to narrow it down a bit. Which hemisphere are you in?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The vast majority of posters here are from the United States, Canada, and Great Britain. But there are plenty from other places.
    Many put a bogus country of origin in with their personal data, so that's no help. It tends to be an anonymous forum but people make friends and get to know each other and start exchanging phone numbers when they are ready to do so.

• just a reader
    just a reader

NY. I won't narrow it down any further, too nervous being newly inactive. I used to feel so happy when people would accept the message from the witnesses, now I'm happy to see people on this board learning the real truth and background of the wt. I totally believe the Bible and appreciate learning about it thru them, but now realize the wt is not God's channel, but I can get real torn about it all. There are so many good people still in and I just wish there was an easy way to let them see what I've learned, but I know I'll get df'd and shunned, so I'm just fading and keep wondering if any friends of mine are here.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Uh, NY? I know you. I am sure I know you and I am telling... I know someone who is inactive in NY, and you are baptized thats for sure. Which KH? I'll show you mine if you show me yours :-)

Paranoia is fruit of the spirit :-)

Welcome to the forum

• asilentone
    asilentone

Go to the apostafest section here at JWN, you will find someone in your area.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL @ CyberJ!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Just A Reader, I have a feeling your just dying to say A LOT of stuff. Get it all out, this is certainly the place, it will make you feel better. Welcome

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've been out since 1988, I don't care if they want to come see me.

I live in Mill Creek, WA. Attended congregations in Pullman, Spokane and Bellevue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit