"All athiests/agnostics will regret their path and beg God to take them in before their death..."

by sabastious 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• sabastious
    sabastious

That's what my older JW brother of 34 said a few months back. He actually 100% believes that an Athiest cannot have a happy life.

-Sab

• dgp
    dgp

HA!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s always say stupid things..

It`s like there`s not enough stupid things to say in a day..

So they work at it..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    He actually 100% believes that an Athiest cannot have a happy life.

I know 100% that he's a dumbass.

no offense...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

He probably liked those Shasta colas, too.

• sir82
    sir82

Oh it's not just JWs who say that.

Just waiting for the fundies to jump in now....

I'll go get the popcorn.....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

God is all knowing and as such, God knows why some have turnded from "him" and there will be no need for begging or anything like that.

God is loving and accepting and understanding, God knows the horrid things that are done in his name and why people turn from him.

• undercover
    undercover
    God is all knowing and as such, God knows why some have turnded from "him"

Then it stands to reason that he knows that we don't have sufficient evidence for his existence so he'll understand when we gon't grovel in churches who claim to represent him. And then when we die, he'll understand and accept and love us.

So why worry about whether there is a God and just live your life and let God worry about your death?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Then it stands to reason that he knows that we don't have sufficient evidence for his existence so he'll understand when we gon't grovel in churches who claim to represent him. And then when we die, he'll understand and accept and love us.

Indeed God understands.

So why worry about whether there is a God and just live your life and let God worry about your death?

Depends on HOW you live your life, right?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

God is all knowing and as such, God knows why some have turnded from "him" and there will be no need for begging or anything like that.

God is loving and accepting and understanding, God knows the horrid things that are done in his name and why people turn from him.

sounds like permission for hookers and blow to me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit