In The News: Plot for Murdering my JW Neighbors Who Were Busted For Growing Over 700 Pot Plants!!!!

by Lady Liberty 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Well the Saga Continues!!!!!

Ok so a year and a half ago I met my husband home for lunch, as I was leaving we see our Ex JW neighbors house be surrounded by people wearing vests and caps that say SWATT Team. We thought ,"What the heck is going on!!" We live in a nice middle class, quiet neighborhood. Having this happen was completely unexpected and TOTALLY out of the ordinary! So they start banging on the door saying, "SWATT Team Open UP!! No one answered...so in a hot flash all but one jumped in their unmarked cars about 6-7 and flew down the street...the one stayed behind writing up something..and that was it until I came home from work to find the news cameras over..getting ready to shoot this story:

http://www.khq.com/global/story.asp?S=9355306

(Note in this article it does not list nor show Karrie Hatridge yet..however further articles do. She is married to Charlie Hatridge and both are my neighbors.)

So they get busted...they are gone for at least 2 weeks..then one day they are back home. We suddenly see Charlie's dad who is a big shot elder and his wife, over there all day every day...We figured he probably bailed them out with the stipulation that they would have to come back to meetings. This is pure speculation, but if you at all know this man, it is totally within his character to do so. So many months go by...we are wondering, "Is that it???? How in the heck can they be involved in one of the Northwests biggest pot growing operations and get 2 weeks in jail??" A cop friend of mine told me," The wheels of justice run very slowly"...Boy he wasn't kidding!!

So in the meantime...we start seeing our Ex JW neighbors come and go with meeting attire, and service bags. I told my husband...they are going back to meetings!!! I figured it would happen, but it was shocking seeing them in the clothes with their little bags, like good little JWS..all the while we want these people off the streets!! So as time passes we see Charlie taking the fishing boat out all spring, summer and fall...and now back at spring again..so we know they are not on"house arrest". We cannot believe they seem to have gotten off scott free!! One thing though we thought they may have made a deal, by turning on someone and turning them in...it was just a hunch.

Then out of the blue, a couple days ago this article came out in the local paper...apparently they are still awaiting sentencing..HOWEVER...one of their pot growing partners had been re arrested for plotting to bump them off for turning on him, and testifying last week in court about him..trying to make it appear that it was all him!! Yet all of the drug growing took place in Charlie and Karrie's rental homes and business...

How scarey to live next to someone who involved with Las vegas drug people, let alone to find out he was plotting to bump them off!!! The guy who was going to do it lives in Las Vegas..who knows who he is connected to....( I had trouble copy and pasting the link so you may have to copy and paste it into your tool bar if you want to view the story..Its entitled "Developer accused of Plotting Murders in North Idaho"....also under his photo click see all photos, and you will see the newly activated JWs in all their glory...their mug shots!! LOL!!)

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2010/apr/22/developer-accused-of-plotting-murders/

Anyhow...topping the cake...is the fact that these Ex JW neighbors who have recently "returned to the fold" are enjoying complete JW freedom..with no reprocussions!! I found them listed as my own JW brothers facebook friends list. This is the same brother that will have nothing to do with us!! Also they have his elder dad's wife as a friend..(no surprise there) but another promenient elders wife, who is a Pioneer, ..which tells me they have no clue or they don't care, but I have a feeling they don't even know!!! There wall photo was one at the convention, them smiling with there little name badges on!! Makes me so sick!! Charlie's JW elder dad did a good job of covering it all up!! For a while that is!! Now this latest stuff has resurfaced all over again!!

You can seen them on face book if you type in Charlie Hatridge...their wall photo is one of both of them with their little name badges on AFTER the pot bust!! (Sorry I cannot paste the link for some reason...)

You can see Charlies elder dad if you type in Reba Hatridge...probably taken at the same assembly!! (You make recognise them all.. as none are originally from this area....)

I asked a friend of mine that is gracefully exiting the borg, what the word was in the local JW community when they got arrested..she said she didn't think anyone really knew about it! I was very frusterated that once again another elder coverup was happening!!

Even as recent as a month ago the PO and his wife made two drive bys looking for the Hatridges one Saturday..finally they came home and the PO and his wife pulled up. I was out front weeding, they visited with them for about 2 HOURS!! Laughing most of the time...just carrying on about this and that...a total social call!! Yet each time they drove by, they about broke their necks staring at me!! I was extreemly pissed off to say the least!! Here they are totally fine with them, yet completely shun us!! Go figure!! It is so sick and twisted!!!

I do have to say it is funny how the Hatridges left the organization because of the generation understanding change years ago. I wonder how they can go back and be completely happy knowing it has changed yet AGAIN since they left!! LOL!! I bet they are frusterated!!! Being locked up as a JW may be better punishment for them then actually prison now that I think about it! LOL

You may wonder why all the hostility on my part?? Well this creep of a neighbor of ours is the one who went around trying to get us DFd for celebrating Christmas. He went out of his way to call our JW friends and rat us out!! When we put up the Merry Christmas sign, it was Charlie that immediately allerted the elders...so someone who was once our friends turned on us, to make themselves look good, even though they were not going to meetings at the time either...but they had never been Dfd..and since his Elder dad moved into the area, I think they were trying to impress him.

Anyhow, thought I would share the ongoing saga..from my neighborhood to yours!!! :D

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Broken Promises
  • Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Thanks for posting that...I don't know why ai cannot copy and paste links anymore...I will have to have my honey look at it...somethings blocking it..

L.L.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Yep!! That's them alright!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The elder Dad:

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The pot-growing JWs:

BTW, these pics are open for public viewing on Charlie Hatridge’s facebook profile.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

YES!! That is the elder dad!! Thanks for posting that photo!! And I just found in the same place where this one is posted on face book there is another photo at the local Kingdom hall having a "fish fry" with Charlie dumping out the fish!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! He has a fishing boat and fishes all the time!! So tell me does this look like someone who is being shunned after being busted for one of the biggest pot growing plants in north Idaho?? HARDLY!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Heres the link showing their "mug shots".

http://www.spokesman.com/tags/marijuana/blogposts/

L.L.

• nelly136
    nelly136

so the grass growers grassed and got off, nice.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Lady Lee, you have had way more than your share of neighbor goings on between your 2 threads, LOL. Seems the wrong ones are keeling over!

It is absolutely appalling that you are having to watch and tolerate pot growers who suddenly "found Jesus" so to speak, not to mention the JW factor.

You have my utmost sympathy. Although this is not nearly as horrible, the house in back of us as been bought by 2 different families, and left in the middle of the night.....Twice. We had absolute peace for 6 months. It was bought again, this time by a guy with a very foul mouth, and a penchant for having his "buds" over contributing to the big mouth shenanigans.

There is a row of beautiful bamboo about 15 feet tall or more, very thick and about 20 feet long that grew up on either side of our fence which shields the sight, and sound of our yard from his with a wood fence in between. Low and behold, I just went out and he's chopping down all the bamboo on his side.

Sorry Lady Lee, about all your trouble with neighbors and the ensuing loss of homeowner values!

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit