Can you believe someone actually made this.........?

by iknowall558 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• dgp
    dgp

I wonder if the little candles will be "new light" or "old light".

• tec
    tec

Regardless of what people may think about the reasoning or time wasting or whatever- that is one amazingly intricate and skillfully prepared cake!

Tammy

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Ace of Cakes is a great show with some really cool and talented people on it. I think it would be fun to have Charm City Cakes make some sort of "screw you WTS" cake and have Duff deliver it directly to the GB in person.

I also like the Food Network "Challenge" cake making show.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'll give the designer credit: that's great work. The subject matter I don't agree with, but I'll give credit where credit's due.

• spawn
    spawn

The only thing missing is the pile of BS that sits on top

• peaches
    peaches

IMPRESSIVE...VERY IMPRESSIVE...if anyone cares,,,i make a mean cupcake....

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Pictures peaches....?

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

If I had a dollar for every time a JW in real life saw that cake and said "It's spiritual food! HAR HAR HAR!" I'd be a very rich man.

• rebel8
    rebel8

So let me get this straight: Partaking of the emblems per Jesus' instructions for everlasting life = BAD

BUT;

Rejecting the emblems and instead eating a cake that looks like the bible, a briefcase, & WT literature = Totally ok and acceptable?

These people are complete & total f*cking loons.

The first thought I had when I saw that pic was...

So let me get this straight: Making a symbol of the wt religion out of wood = BAD

BUT;

Making a symbol of the wt religion out of flour and sugar = GOOD.

These people are complete & total loons.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hahaahha my JW in-laws just sent me an email forward of this cake !!! I wanted so badly to tell them where I saw it first .....but my husband said "No" ....I have an onery streak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit