What's your Favorite TV show of all time?

by serenitynow! 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Monday Night
    Mr. Monday Night

Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air are probably my all time favorites.

Right now, its FlashForward.

Ciao,

MMN

• Lease
    Lease

I Love Lucy

lease

• cantleave
    cantleave

Dr. Who.

• kazar
    kazar

Married With Children

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Lost and Deadwood. Favorite comedies of all-time: Seinfeld, Cheers and WKRP in Cincinnati.

Loved Star Trek: The Next Generation. Was never a big fan of the original, though.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Currently, Bones is my favorite. I like Criminal Minds too, although I was happier when Mandy Patankin was on it. It's still good, though.

I'll catch an occasionaly epi of NCIS, but I'm getting bored with it after this long. My favorite characters are Ducky and Abby, though...the mains, eh...okay, but not my favorite. I could just watch a show based on their two characters, actually

Old TV shows, "Starsky and Hutch" (I used to watch this on the sly during my high school years because my mother thought it was about two gay cops and totally immoral...which is why I loved it.)

Star Trek, all incarnations

Firefly, which I never got over them cancelling

Dr. Who, all incarnations

I used to watch "The Sentinel" when it was on UPS and then Voyager would come on...my best TV night back then.

• inkling
    inkling

Mythbusters

Firefly

Six Feet Under

• heathen
    heathen

Americas most wanted , because it solves alot of crimes . I really like star trek the first series and twilight zone or outter limits.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1arITM2cI&feature=related

How could we forget a Fav from the early 90's

thanks to a couple of kids burning down their trailer these 2 had to tone it down. huhhuhummhuh

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Awww, I forgot Beavis!!! That should've been on my list. I think I have some early episodes on tape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit