Will I get DF now?

by iknowall558 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Tea drinker
    Tea drinker

I am very surprised too. This must be causing a lot of discomfort. I'll bet that the admins are desperate to remove all of this but are also aware that doing so will make them look cowardly and weak. It would also be a case of trying to close the stable door once the horse has bolted.

You seem to be getting a lot of mileage out of this. Even one of the admins is helping out: he mentions Randy Watters. Come on! Surely the admins realise that the more inquisitive JWs will look this name up.

No wonder the WT warns against the "evils" of the internet. They can't control it and this stuff makes a mockery of their organisation. I wonder whether any Bethel spies are watching this unfold. I'd wager that they would be in panic mode

• besty
    besty

I'm amazed the admins on JWN haven't locked/removed this thread.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Why? Should I not be posting this here?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Teadrinker...Yes. I keep thinking what I would do if I was the admin. Maybe I have put them in a quandry because I was 'nice'. I think I may have said enough though for it to stick with some....even if I now get booted off immediately. I was surprised Randy was mentioned too......and like you say, I think some will look him up......it may make some think....and thats good.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

It that conversation still up? I can't find it.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

You will need to scroll down quite a bit. Its under a talk.... about Christmas. It was posted on April 7th at 7:19.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Looks like all your comments were deleted. The weird thing is he left all his up.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Yip....you're right. Ah well. Stayed longer than I thought I would be allowed to......hopefully it was long enough to have an influence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit