Special Talk April 18, 2010

by grewupjw1969 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

Curious to know something about the special talk...anyone heard anything?

Grewup

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Same crap as usual...nothing new. They do this every year a few weeks after the memorial.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I honestly never could figure out why this was done and why it was deemed "special" all the time I was in the WTS.

• out4good3
    out4good3

From my experience, this is the talk where they usually take Jesus off the shelf, dust him off, and actually talk about him for a little while.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Special Talk"..

LOL!!..

It`s always the same old WBT$ Crap..

The same information you`ve heard 1,000 times before..

A complete waste of time..

................................. ...OUTLAW

• fokyc
    fokyc

"Real Peace and Security--When?"

Are they asking or telling?

• JWoods
    JWoods

BS indeed. Of course, the stated purpose was to make return visits on people who attended the memorial a few weeks before but were not going to any other meetings - and invite them to this "special talk".

The problem I saw with it was that the talk was not really special at all (except that it was not in the normal round of public talk outlines) and that I cannot honestly say I ever saw any new memorial attendees actually go to this talk because it was "special" and thus start attending meetings. They just dropped out for another year, and then dragged themselves in for memorial again the next time around.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok, I can already see the talk...speaking of man's efforts...their faling..tie in 1 Thes 5;3 and how near the end is...talk about a cry of peace and security...and an invitation to come aboard "Jehovah's org".

• sspo
    sspo

Same crap and boring as the talk they give on Sunday at 2pm at district convention.

The world is wicked and governments are under Satan!

90% of the time i could not stay awake!

• yknot
    yknot

I posted the outline here....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/191740/1/Real-Peace-and-Security-When-Outline

Here is the share-file link.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/o58i6h

(Kudos to Anony-Brother for supplying the outline!)

Any other 'Brother' who wants to pass along such documents without drawing suspicion ....PM me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit