Popping in to say hello - today marks 2 years since I joined JWN

by Awakened at Gilead 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I'm making my annual visit on all you Dfd and DAd peoples, lol...

Life is going pretty good. I'm hardly on this or other exJW sites, since I'm much more of an atheist than an exJW now. I still keep in touch with the exJW friends I made when I first left. I've also been quite busy - finishing my master's next month. (Suck on that, Watchtower!).

I haven't made any videos lately - after I finish my master's I'll make some more.

How's everyone doing?

A@G

• beksbks
    beksbks

A@G!! Hello!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Great to hear from you. Rock on with your bad self on that masters thingee.

• shamus100
    shamus100

A@G,

You've missed nothing, friend. It's just the same old rehasing crap.... nothing really new in dubber land. I'm going through my spurts here and not... hopefully towards not soon.

Now go study and work your butt off! I'm very glad that you're enjoying life. That's the best way to live man - happy. You get the botchtower every time.

Take care.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey dude ! How are you ? My Mrs. and me are doing great. Staying very busy with work . Had a little fender bender truck wreck, but I'm fine. Slid on ice. Getting estimates on my truck's front end . Wrapped around a telephone pole. That is great you are finishing your masters ! Keep it up ! We'll have to talk soon. Lots has happened with some JW relatives softening up their stance. Good to hear from you- my wife sends her love to you both

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Actually my biggest news this year was that my school featured me in a subway campaign, with my picture and name, larger than life.

I would pay to see the JWs from my old congregation crapping on the train as they saw my pic, in shock. Kinda deflates their idea that if you leave Jehover, your life turns to crap...

Beks - are you on FB? Are we friends?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Great to hear from you!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

hey buddy! wow 2 years uh? well happy birthday

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Good to see you, AG! Congrats on the higher education thingy!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hi Lance,

You are the poster child for quickly becoming an EX-ex-JW, IMO.

Glad to hear you are close to joining Dolph Lundgren as one of the Masters:

http://burnallzombies.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/masters_of_the_universe_ver2.jpg

All the best to you,

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit