CO talk with Elders & MS’s - Keep up to date with org changes & speak POSITIVELY about them to others!

by LUKEWARM 21 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

In other words, keep polishing that turd! It'll shine if you just put some elbow grease into it.

• sir82
    sir82
    Isa 60:17 - Jah himself is behind organizational changes NOT GOVERNING BODY

A-ha, so it was Jehovah who had the 3 previous definitions of "generation" wrong, then?

But he's got it right this time, right?

When new points come out BE INTERESTED in those things and SPEAK POSITIVELY about them to others.

"Isn't Jehovah wonderful? He keeps changing his mind so often - just like we puny humans do! Why, I bet if he wore clothes, he'd change his outfit 4 times before stepping out of the house!"

Positive enough for you?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Can you spot the application of the Scripture?

Is 60

And you will actually suck the milk of nations, and the breast of kings you will suck; and you will be certain to know that I, Jehovah, am your Savior, and the Powerful One of Jacob is your Repurchaser. 17 Instead of the copper I shall bring in gold, and instead of the iron I shall bring in silver, and instead of the wood, copper, and instead of the stones, iron; and I will appoint peace as your overseers and righteousness as your task assigners. “No more will violence be heard in your land, despoiling or breakdown within your boundaries

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The leaven thing: When I was at Bethel I was trying to do "deep" spiritual study and I spent weeks on the leaven thing. I had a whole list of how the WTS interpreted the leaven, and every interpretation was a flip from the last... like a ridiculous number of times. I started writing a letter to the Writing Department, but got distracted with other things.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Lukewarm -

What galls me about the noolite on the mustard grain and dragnet parables:

They say that What the Churches of Christendom teach is useless (whilst constantly quoting from their Bible commentaries) -- Yet the new "understanding now aligns with what the Churches have been teaching for centuries.

Why would God reveal this new light to the Churches, yet the Witchtower was getting it all wrong - despite the annointed already in heaven "evidently have a share in conveying Bible Truth "to the Slave Class??

HB

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Eg new songs - need to have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE as the songs were changed to correct theocratically incorrect words.

And to suck any remaining life out of the congregations.

• Open mind
    Open mind

You still an elder LUKEWARM?

Just curious.

om

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

You still an elder LUKEWARM?

I'm just a mini OM - it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep up appearances but I'm working on a few "projects" before its time to resign...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183743/1/Fade-rapidly-OR-jeopardise-the-fade-by-helping-family-friends-learn-the-truth-and-remain-part-of-our-lives

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You rock, dude. Thanks for the info. Insiders do an important work.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks for the info,Lukewarm.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit