What year Did you Stop Attending Meetings - How Long were you a JW ?

by flipper 138 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
    jambon1

Ten years an active JW.

• Denial
    Denial

started going in 1985 at the age of 4. placed first magazines & gave first talk when i was 7. baptized in 1999 at 18 and left in 2002 at 21.

i haven't been back once.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Born in; 1966, had a walk about and came back and baptized in 1987, out by 1993(memorial) went to the 1994 D/C for 1 hour and that was my lot.

All lurkers/active Dubs take notice and get out while you can and save yourselves from the lies and murdering filth.

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Born in, 35 years, faded away 2005

• InOregon
    InOregon

Stopped in 1994. In for 20 years, 10 years of which I pioneered.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

My parents and almost all of my mother's family baptized in 1953.

Born in in 1956. Never baptized. Left in 1973 at age 15.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

Born in - baptized at 12 - fading started about 1978 - in about 30 years

• dissed
    dissed

Left in 1997, was baptized at the age of 16 in 1972. 25 yeays in, mostly wasted in full-time service at Bethel, Pioneering, moving where the great are needed.

Greatest dissapointment in: Serving as an Elder in JC's and teaching at Pioneer Schools. (will God EVER forgive me for that one??) I encouraged mindless Zombies to be greater mindless Zombies.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Born in, Baptized 1988 age 17, Left physically in Fall of 2007, Left mentally a hell of a long time ago.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

thank you for all your posts!!!!! i have been feeling so "alone" like I was the only one that was a "real" JW that saw the light!!!! there is hope for all the JW's I love and lost!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit