Anti-JW leaflet campaign

by freeborg 44 Replies latest jw friends

• freeborg
    freeborg

Hi to all,

I have been a reader of this message board for a number of years and this is the first comment I have made in that time. I have been part of the WTS for 20 years my parents believed they had found the truth when I was 10 and from then on we hung to every word uttered from the platform at the kingdom hall. My wife was a witness brought up in the WTS all her life so the WTS was a massive part of all our familes lives from parents to brothers and sisters. Over the last 5 years as a family we have all undergone injustice from the WTS and its members, this has come in the form of accusations of apostacy, shunning, family members still active witnesses refusing to associate with us. Close friends that we have built up friendships with have turned round and branded us wordly and unfit to associate with. All this has been heaped on us because we dared question the organisations origins and stopped attending meetings and going on field service. To date most of the family have turned there backs on the WTS which numbers around 20 people in total including myself, we have all had enough of the lies, hrypocrisy, dangerous, demonic activities of the WTS. My own experience is that I was happy to stop going and not involve myself with the organisation and its members but from comments about me and my family I feel the need to take action, action which in a positive way may help others not get involved in ths evil cult. Yes I have been branded an apostate and because of that will live up to the name and give my accuses an apostate that will be a thorn in there sides.

I am starting a leaflet campaign in a number of areas in the United Kingdom and would welcome comments about information that should be included. The leaflet will be A4 size and fold to a third of its size. I need to include information that gets the attention and gives people the opportunity to counter JW's comments that may call. If the witnesses want armageddon then I suggest we give it to them but not in the form they are expecting.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Freeborg,

You may Satan be with you.

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

a cool fighting spirit freeborg ! welcome friend :)

i suspect you will be inundated with ideas before the night is over - well, over in the usa that is ... i tend to have a more passive aproach, as i did when i was a jw, but when i am asked by anyone, i am very happy to discuss how unjust the borganisation is

a leaflet to hand out would be very cool !

• freeborg
    freeborg

to alliwannadiislive,

I am happy to live and let live, but if people are going to punish me for the most human of actions being freedom of thought then I will fight back.

I am planning a trip to New York this year for my wifes 30th birthday so will be able to enjoy the United States, pay my respects to those that perished on Sept 11th, anf of course visit the Headquarters with a petition to get the hell out of the UK!!!!!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Freeborg,

I hope the people at the headquartors tell you get the hell out too.

• Lionel_P_Hartley
  • Celtic
    Celtic

Greetings from Cornwall Freeborg, good to see you here and kicking some ass.

If you would like to get involved a lot more on organisation of activity feel free to drop me a line anytime to:

[email protected]

RCS printing offer very good prices on print runs, I can find out for you if you like although I suspect there web address would be www.rcs.co.uk just guessing.

Any other activities up your sleeve? If you require funding or advice on any actions feel free to be in touch.

Looking forward to sharing more with you soon.

All the best and peace!!

Mark
    www.can-online.org.uk

• freeborg
    freeborg

Fredhall,

Love your humour!!!!

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

Cool, why don't you go door to door?

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Freeborg, I'm not a JW (never have been) so I don't really have anything to contribute. I just wanted to drop you a few lines to tell you this is a good idea. I wouldn't make it "hate" oriented, though. No one enjoys reading things with a negative tone (such as bible tracts telling folks to repent or burn ). I would simply make it explicitly informative. Tell people things they won't hear at a KH meeting or in a private bible study.
    Good luck to you!!

And FredHall... Are you an active Jehovah's Witness? Just curious.

sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit