Was You a Bethelite, Elder,CO, DO, GB, Publisher, Missionary,Ministerial Servant or Pioneer class?????

by Scott77 80 Replies latest social relationships

• Scott77
    Scott77

When still in the Watchtower, I used to be an Assistant Ministerial Servant. True, there is no such title but its there unofficially for those one step to being a Ministerial Servant. Been with it for about three years. Please, tell us about your status and how long you been with it before leaving the Watchtower.

Scott77

• yesidid
    yesidid

All the above and I'm female.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

I served as an MS for 8 years and a pioneer for 7. I was a step from being an elder till I discovered the truth about the "truth".

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Ya I wuz, what wuz you?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I was a regular pioneer for most of my stint as a jw, (close to seven years). But I never got any special treatment that so many have described here on JWN. Maybe it was because my jw husband was a whacko and not servant material.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I did the mics a few times. Then I was like, "why am I helping AMPLIFY these people's comments?"

• asilentone
    asilentone

I was MS for 3 years more than 20 years ago.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Servant/Pioneer for 10 years, I even gave the Sunday public talk many times to help brainwash the masses!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Resigned as an elder last November after being an appointed man for nearly 20 years. What a waste of my life.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was an elder for over 12 years, resigned and faded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit