we were never s'pose to die????

by Julie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Julie
    Julie

Hi Everybody,

Wow, thanks so much for taking the time to share your insights and thoughts on this matter. Out of all those who defend the bible and/or this idea I have to admit that Shelby's is the most sensible. It is the only way that the "or you will surely die" business could be explained.

Again thanks to all, appreciate all the different perspectives and to those of you who had thoughts on the matter similar to mine, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who wonders about things like that.

Warm regards to you all,
    Julie

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

That's an easy one. After the earth was filled God would simply change everyone into Gays, leaving only two hetero's for colonization of some other planet out there.

• Lindy
    Lindy

Here's an interesting account of how humans came to be on the earth and what the "Tree of Life" really was. It is amazing what you can find on the internet and how many explanations there are for how we got on this planet, who Adam and Eve were, and where we are going from this day forward.

While searching the internet for the "Truth" over the past 7 years, I have come across some extremely interesting things and explanations of "life on earth" and what is going on on this planet at this very time politically which is supposed to change the human race forever. Everything from aliens who have brought us here from the stars, to lizards that appear human who are of an elite group ruling the planet.

Have fun reading it. This site is really interesting if you have the time and inclination to get through it. If you want other sites feel free to email me.

< http://www.nexusmagazine.com/starfire1.html>; -Star Fire- The Gold of the Gods.

As Always,
    Lindy (Antique)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit