Who's Awake On This Here Board, Right Now???

by snowbird 32 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

It's still dark in Alabama.

All is quiet on the Southern front.

How about where you are?

Sylvia

• lingno2
    lingno2

awake here. we are in the opposite spherical oblate.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

awake, had two cups of coffee...watching the cats run back and forth and let the dog out once. Waiting for daylight so I can officially start my day.

come on sunshine

lisa

• snowbird
    snowbird

The top of the morning to you both!

Sylvia

• VM44
    VM44

I am awake and it is 3:52am in the morning!

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm 2 hours ahead of you, VM.

Sylvia

• Robdar
    Robdar

I've been awake since 0300 central time. I'm on my second cuppa. The cats are fed. Too bad it's going to rain, I was thinking of hitting a yard sale or two. I guess instead I'll deep clean the house since Passover is coming.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mornin,' Robbie.

How y'all doin'?

Clearing out leavening influences, hey?

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

9:58 PM Melbourne Australia......settling into a nightshift at work.....I'm here all night if you need me baby!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yepper. Although as long as I don't eat the fermented food, I don't see what the big deal is about getting it out of my apartment or having to give it to a non-Jew.

I drove 50 miles one way to the Jewish grocery store and bought 3 little bags which cost close to $80.00. I hope the groceries will last half of the 8 day celebration. Maybe my conversion didn't take with my wallet which is screaming right now. Guess when the kosher groceries run out I will just eat veggies for the rest of the week. Jeez.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit