Armageddon Survivors-- Welcome to Jehovah's Vegetarian New World........

by Room 215 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Room 215
    Room 215

..... just don't trip over those 7 billion cadavers on your way in!

• sir82
    sir82

And the lions shall use their claws to shred coconuts, and the sharks shall use their teeth to filter seaweed....

• JWoods
    JWoods

But the birds who survive Armageddon will eat the flesh of the dead billions, so they would not be vegetarian, right?

• alanv
    alanv

There was a really good programme on BBC 1 in England last night. It was called Inside the perfect predator. It was about the four greatest predators on the planet, namely the cheettah, a great white shark, a Nile crocodile and a peregrine falcon. It showed in slow motion and very close up what happened as they gave chase for a kill.

How anyone can think these ones will eat vegatation in a new order really must have a screw loose.

They spend their whole life tearing other creatures apart for a meal.

To be honest I felt sick just watching it but there is no way these creatures are ever going to eat leaves and apples.

• undercover
    undercover

I remember all the talk of how we would be vegetarians in the New System. Then one elder, who loved to fish, proclaimed, from the platform no less, that we would still eat seafood.

I guess his 'belief' was no worse than the official teaching, as there is nothing to prove that we would be vegetarians...or to prove that there was a New System for that matter...

• zoiks
    zoiks

Ah, I remember the endless car group debates. "We'll hunt and fish because I love hunting and fishing!" "We'll be nudists because we'll have perfect bodies and minds!" "No, we won't! We'll all dress like they do in the publications!" blah blah blah. Jah really knows how to pick his servants

And very few mentions of the billions of corpses, babies and toddlers and children included.

• Room 215
    Room 215

I think it's the greatest irony: the creation of a veggie, macrobiotic New World, in which all domestic creatures will be off-limits as food sources, ostensibly out of respect for the sanctity of life and of blood, is to be brought into being by the slaughter of 99.99 percent of the human race!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

So my question is for the health and design of this planet at what level does carnivorious activity stop?

• JWoods
    JWoods
    So my question is for the health and design of this planet at what level does carnivorious activity stop?

The reality is that it stops when animal life stops on this planet.

• VIII
    VIII

Given their vegetarian Paradise Picture, why haven't the JWs gone after PETA?

Think about the publicity! PETA for Jehovah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit