No Obamacare for Obama

by Yizuman 41 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gee that's a shame.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    The Auto Insurance law doesn't say you have to buy Auto Insurance regardless whether or not you own a car or not.

But you do own a body, and it will break down.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    An Obama administration official did not respond to a request for comment on AT&T's announcement but the White House in the past has suggested that companies are exaggerating the impact of the loss because they oppose the new law.

Now here's the thing, it's not gonna matter whether or not they are exaggerating the impact because of the new law, they're gonna lay off people anyway. Expect a massive layoff in the coming 4 years unless somehow the new law gets repealed.

Loopholes that I am reading are being looked into and I am reading that hiring Temps is looking good and hiring contractors is also looking good. They don't have to pay them benefits. In some states, Temps can be employed for 90 days before they rotate them for a new set of Temps. Some states have laws that if you retain an employee for more than 90 days based on a number of employees they have, they have to offer choice benefits, but employees don't necessarly have to accept them.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    But you do own a body, and it will break down.

Well of course, everything breaks down, biological or man-made. Does that mean we will have to force every single biological being on this planet to get health insurance?

Insurance Man: Hey, you're a biological living being, by law you must purchase health insurance!

Lion: ROAR! GULP! BURP!

Hey, whattaya know, they got a cartoon on that already!

Yiz

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So Yiz did ya look into that that Indiana state medical plan http://www.in.gov/fssa/hip/ ? I remember you said that you didn't have Medicaid (which I think you should qualify for) and I thought HIP might be something available to you.

The Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) will provide health insurance for uninsured adult Hoosiers between 19-64 whose household income is between 22 - 200% of the federal poverty level (FPL), who are not eligible for Medicaid. Eligible participants must be uninsured for at least 6 months and cannot be eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance.

http://www.in.gov/portal/faq.html?faqid=203&p_created=1183739057

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I am looking into it, the doctor that my wife is currently with doesn't accept this type of plans that HIP offers. So I'm still looking into other doctors that may accept the HIP plan.

Yiz

• beksbks
    beksbks

"Well of course, everything breaks down, biological or man-made"

Right, so why should I pay for you when you end up in the ER? How about you just get insurance (with my help even) and we prevent all that.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bekeepers,

Like it or not, he's getting it.

Heil Hitler!!! Viva Che!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Monkey are you the one who mentioned Motorcycle Diaries?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yeah.

Ya watch it yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit