YoYo: proof?

by cynicus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• ianao
    ianao

Looks like the YoYo is grasping at straws.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

See ya, Alan. Good try.

ianao: how much does it cost to hire you as a cheerleader?

• ianao
    ianao

YoYo: I am completely free. All you have to do is successfully argue something that I happen to agree with.

Oh, BTW, how does it feel to know that you cannot really defend your faith, despite your insistance on the contrary? I mean, who do you think you're kidding? The only thing you've shown any of the lurkers on this thread is that you have the same kind of blind faith that stops a devout catholic from becoming "one of you". And yes I say blind, just as blind as a kid with a ViewMaster heading into oncoming traffic.

Oh, and this "holier than thou" posturing of yours toward Alan is just silly. Have some self-respect!

• ianao
    ianao

BTW, please save the 'scriptual damnations'. It sounds just as silly coming from you as it does the vein-popping red-faced baptist preacher down the street.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama

I AM defending my faith. We finally agreed on the 539 date, and when I bring up the 70 year desolation, then I get no answers? Why don't you tell me how we can harmonize the 586/7 date for the destruction of Jerusalem with 70 year desolation of Israel?

Now cheer boy, cheer!

• ianao
    ianao

Yoyo:

Again, I only "cheer" when you successfully argue something. So far, you are lacking quite substantially. I do not consider "I need to do more research and get back with you" as a viable defense of your "faith". You have already admitted a need to research further, so instead of trying to "take control of the discussion", why don't you be off and see if you can get some dubby-dub answers for AlanF while avoiding judicial action by your kangaroo court.

BTW: "we" don't "harmonize" anything but music Modules on "our" old Amiga 500 computer, so I suggest you direct your question toward someone who gives a damn.

• JanH
    JanH

YoYo,

What should happen after the 70 years? And when did they begin? Ever bothered to read those texts in Jeremiah?

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• seven006
    seven006

Go YoYo Go!

Call Alan! Set him straight! I'm sick and tired of him always being right! My money is on you YoYo!

Hey, I use to sit in the visitor section at football games. Someone has to cheer for the underdog.

Jan.H, I think people would take you more seriously if you put your shirt on. Give Harmony a hug for me.

I hope you guys wrap this up soon, I'm running out of popcorn!

Dave

• 4horsemen
    4horsemen

Yo-Yo

It gets better.

If you(the WTBS) have misapplied either the chronology or understanding of Daniel what does that say of the year 1914?

But certainly an orgainization whose chronological exploits includes not realizing there is no zero year but counting it anyway, then realizing their error and revising the calculations for their most intrinsic date proclaimations, should not fear interpreting the dreams of a man who lived more than 2500 years ago.

• seven006
    seven006

I don't know what all the big fuss is about dates anyway. If the watchtower society screws up a date they just make up another one, call it new light and all the JW's can go back to sleep.

It's fool proof, and I mean that in more ways than one.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit