I miss Mouthy.

by paul from cleveland 60 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh and BTW - EASTENDERS are tough cookies

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

*waves* I had to move too, but it's not so bad. Sorry you're not happy at your new place.

• BackRoomBilly
    BackRoomBilly

I just prayed for you dear. Hang in there.

P.S. Remember that episode of the twilight zone when they all play "kick the can" maybe that will happen.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I hope our Amazing Grace checks in again soon! We love you ever so much, Dear One!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I do in-home elder care, Grace. If I lived near you, I would come in and take care of you for dirt cheap! Elder care homes are often the pits even when they try to give decent care because it's still institutionalized everything, food, schedules, etc. They have to do it that way because only the wealthiest among us could afford one on one care costs, unfortunately.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yes, Grace, where are you? I've noticed that you haven't been posting.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Grace, I'm sorry your new place isn't what you were hoping for. I hope you can find a better situation, or at least get on the warden's good side. Do stop by often to check up on us, you know how we kids are always getting into mischief!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Oh no, Grace is missing in action

What have they done with her...

• mouthy
    mouthy

So glad i came in the board this am...To see all your kind remarks...

Lee you must have worked in this one,you decribed it to a" T"
    I sit at a table of 4( 90 in all the place)One woman Violet is 99 in July knows everyone
    remembers back till she was two,,Knows all the important people ( True)

Win who sits next to me has alzheimers,sweet sometimes ,other times she could "bash"me.
    Isabell who sits facing me also Alzheimers sits a looks at me all the time???

Then the lady next door to me says she can hear me snoring at night, So I went & bought.
    those things that go over the nose....DONT WORK!!!! took them back & got my money back.
    Jean another lady in here,says last year they had a "peeping Tom" she pointed him out to me,
    Also reminded me to look up my valuables as one of the workers were fired for pinching the folks valaubles .
    The only thing I have that is worth keeping is my faith & that is failing fast:)

But thanks kids for your great answers I needed that XXXXXXXX
    To each & every one,,,,Mouthy

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hi Grace. Lovely to see you. I wish I could pop in to cheer you up, but its a wee bit too far.

((((((Mouthy))))))

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit