VIDEO - Russia JW Convention in Russia Disrupted and Canceled

by Albert Einstein 21 Replies latest jw friends

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

the gov't in Russia a SMART they nip the CANCER OF THE WTS IN THE BUD. IF THE unites states would have finished off the wts back in 1918. then none of us would be here today complaining how the wts screwed up tieirs lives. think about it real good before posters here start bashing me.

• Titus
    Titus

It is bad for Russia, freedom and democracy. Not for Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

It just reinforces the JW's paranoia complex. Better to hit them where it hurts: in the pocket. Tax them like the business that they are.

Agree on that. Also providing information to the public about cults is important. People i Russia are are so unaware and easy to be caught by cults...

Albert

• Titus
    Titus
    People in Russia are are so unaware and easy to be caught by cults...

No, they are not, Albert. Do you know any Russian personally? They are not. Obviously you don't know how they live and how they think.

But, it's okay. Probably you said that BTW.

• pixiesticks
    pixiesticks

That's the thing with freedom, it has to be all, or potentially there could be nothing. People should have the right to believe in whatever they want, no matter how weird. However, for destructive cults I think the way they behave and the things that they are allowed to do should be observed and restricted as nessisary so that no human rights are breached.

• Open mind
    Open mind

The best tool against the JWs is the bright light of day combined with apathy.

Persecution is just fertilizer for them.

om

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

1) What is up with the speaker standing stiff with his head cowared like a beaten dog. Be defiant and proud for Pete's sake. It reminded me of standing while everyone else said the pledge.

2) The Russian police check was kinda hot, I got turned on by how she grabbed the mic. She can grab my mic any day... testes 1 2 ..testes...

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

While the JW religion is fake to the core, they're no different from how they control the minds of the masses compare how the Russians controls the masses of the entire Russian population, JW and non-JW alike. They're both bad.

But otoh, taking away Religious freedom is just as bad as taking away any kind of freedom. Russia democracy is a sad joke.

Yiz

• dissed
    dissed

The JW's have culpability in this as well.

You can't actively proselitize and say the Govt is from Satan and soon will be destroyed by God and then claim, "but we are neutral" and expect them not to do something.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, if God doesn't like His religion being supressed, he can surely do something about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit