1914 Is NOT the year

by roadrunner4speed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed

Qw'vw bwwn brainwashed Yo believed thrt 1914 was the year Satan was kick out of the Heaven having freat anger. My theory is the year was 1939. He came down with great anger and he like on the past went after the Jew (that's another story which I will get into later). For now, I ask you to look at 1939. Jesus spole of of theiir being wars, earthqakes, and food shortages and pestialience. ampimg other things which I will be happy to show you. You don't have o believe me just look on line what was going on at the time. We had WW2, look up earthquakes and you'll fing earthguakes were something very uncommon until that year. I'f you but in your browser 1939 earthquakes You'll find something very imteresting. Though the flu was still there you've polio was big at the tine. Put in food shortage and 1939 you'll find there were food shortages. All the signs were there that Jesus gave us. My next topic will be on the name Jehovah. Then on Babylon the great. Please read my comments. Post on them..If you're not posting, Ask yourself why are you here...I'm always willing to learn and am still learnig I have a reason to be in these folders. It's not has nothing to do with my comments below

As always I'm looking for an ExJW woman 55 to 60 Looks are not important who hasn't returned to her vomit The dating sites are a joke they either say their free or and are not. One site I kept hearing from catholics. Just LMK and I''l give you my email address and send you my profile. Must be within 25 milew a Selden NY. I don't want anyone over 60 but with get together with somone younger than 55 as long as their not nuch younger than 55.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You still seem wedded to the general JW belief system, that Jesus took up up an invisible ruler-ship in heaven, which doesn't reflect general Christian beliefs. If you have got these interpretations from an independent study of the bible, are you sure that you at least have removed the WTS coloured spectacles.

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    cantleaveRe: 1914 Is NOT the year posted ~ an hour ago (3/5/2010)

Post 2456 of 2456
    Since 6/25/200

You still seem wedded to the general JW belief system, that Jesus took up up an invisible ruler-ship in heaven, which doesn't reflect general Christian beliefs. If you have got these interpretations from an independent study of the bible, are you sure that you at least have removed the WTS coloured spectacles.>>

I'm not wedded to any thng. I'm a religion of one. I don't ask people to believe me but to find out for themselves what I say and what the Bible says.. I removed the WTS colouered spectacle years ago. There are things the JWs believe which I belived in prior to ever studying with a JW, such as no blood and there being 144,000. The spectales have been remved years ago. As I said in a previous topic The Memorial many time in different transations without preconcied notion of what the Bible says. Read that topic

• xcellxior
    xcellxior

"There are things the JWs believe which I belived in prior to ever studying with a JW, such as no blood and there being 144,000."

How did you come to the conclusion that "no blood" in the context that JWs teach is a correct biblical stand point.

Eating of blood in the scriptures only ever applied to animals, it was only the blood that was taken from a live animal during sacrafice. An Israelite could eat an unbled animal that he found.... This is scriptural. In addition they could sell unbled meat to gentiles. Why would God allow them to do this if it was wrong for humans to eat blood.

JWs fail to look at the context of the bible and focus on singular verses like "abstain from blood". If you are truly abstaining from blood then you shouldn't eat any meat nor should Christians breast feed their children because each has blood in it.

The blood doctrine of JWs is one of the most heinous and sick interpretations of scriptures that is responsible for countless many dying. Even thinking about it p*sses me off.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Qw'vw bwwn brainwashed Yo believed thrt 1914 was the year Satan was kick out of the Heaven having freat anger.

So good of you to come on here and try to brainwash people into believing a differen't year.

I don't ask people to believe me but to find out for themselves what I say and what the Bible says..

I've read the bible. It makes no mention of 1939, either.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Calling that a brainwashing attempt is pretty generous praise, I think.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Calling that a brainwashing attempt is pretty generous praise, I think.

I'm feeling rather generous today. I just got a big bonus from work. A couple of days ago I would've just called him a babbling idiot.

• fokyc
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    As always I'm looking for an ExJW woman 55 to 60 Looks are not important who hasn't returned to her vomit The dating sites are a joke they either say their free or and are not. One site I kept hearing from catholics. Just LMK and I''l give you my email address and send you my profile. Must be within 25 milew a Selden NY. I don't want anyone over 60 but with get together with somone younger than 55 as long as their not nuch younger than 55.

Well, the invitation is out there ladies? Any takers?

• roadrunner4speed
    roadrunner4speed
    xcellxiorRe: 1914 Is NOT the year posted ~ 5 hours ago (3/5/2010)

Post 38 of 38
    Since 7/9/2009

"There are things the JWs believe which I belived in prior to ever studying with a JW, such as no blood and there being 144,000."

How did you come to the conclusion that "no blood" in the context that JWs teach is a correct biblical stand point.

Eating of blood in the scriptures only ever applied to animals, it was only the blood that was taken from a live animal during sacrafice. An Israelite could eat an unbled animal that he found.... This is scriptural. In addition they could sell unbled meat to gentiles. Why would God allow them to do this if it was wrong for humans to eat blood.

JWs fail to look at the context of the bible and focus on singular verses like "abstain from blood". If you are truly abstaining from blood then you shouldn't eat any meat nor should Christians breast feed their children because each has blood in it.

The blood doctrine of JWs is one of the most heinous and sick interpretations of scriptures that is responsible for countless many dying. Even thinking about it p*sses me off.

I came to my conclusions about blood for what was stated to Noah and his family, don't need the Christian scriptures to come to that conclusion. Nor did I need JWs to tell me not to take blood. Plus if you're read my previos topic I don't believe luke, paul or marks writting to be inspired.

I had 2 operation prior to my studing with JWS which I choose to abstain from blood. As far as the rest of your post. You mean chicken cutlet has blood.. Funny I never saw any blood in my chicken cutlet and were I see blood that part is cut away. As to your countless people dying that's simple not true. There use to be a website dealing with the subject. There were very few on that website dying from getting blood. You have a GREATER chance of dying from a blood transfusion. Those cases are rarely reported. I once read an article of a man who had an operation for a broken arm. He had a transfusion and died as a result of the transfusion. What would have been listed as the cause of death was complications of a broken arm:-( Now doesn't matter to me if a person takes blood or not that's between the person and God. As far as breast feeding you're being ridiculous.

I will no longer respond to you as you are so ticked off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit