JW C@fe freaking out over NASA report!

by sacolton 74 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

That's the thing Sylvia, they focus NOT on the "not terrified...end is not yet", they focus on "must take place".

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Last night I had a look at the orginal thread and I struggled hard not to laugh so loudly that the those who believe were alerted to what I was reading.

The only thing to top off that thread would be brother birdwell making an appearance!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Just like Mr. Flipper, the JWs obsession with 'the end is near' always reminds me of Chicken Little. "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Uh huh... yeah... ok. Well, let me know how that goes, then. Later!

Chicken Little

• Terry
    Terry

I was once ONE OF THESE PEOPLE?

I deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to me!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The thing I get is that they REALLY, REALLY want this to happen.

Can these people's lives be so empty and have so little love for others that they want the end that THEY believe is coming to actually happen?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I checked with a scientist today who said the fundies always come out of the woodwork when there are major quakes that cause the planet to move on its axis/axel/axle/axil.

He confirmed this is not a new phenomenon, and it has not gotten worse. Much more significant axis shifts occurred before homo sapiens were on the planet, so much they changed the climate, etc. This recent Chile/Haiti one cannot be discerned by ships, affect weather, etc.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So who is causing the quakes? Satan or Jehovah?

Satan causes it...Jehovah fixes it?

Or Jehovah causes it cos he's getting ready to smash the whole lot of....'cepting for JWs?

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

The Law is on the side of the Insurance Co.'s -- it's an Act of God !

• potleg
    potleg

Should re-name themselves...Watchtower Bible and Village Idiot Society.

Of course reading the Awake will give you the equivalent of a univrsity education...The Eccles Goon Simpleton Bafoon Give us all your money and you can spend eternity picking fruit Moron University...where they teach you how to tell the time. (Check out the Goon Show on BBC)

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

This is THE funniest thread I have ever seen. The Dub's are really grasping at straws, hoping all the field service time will have paid for SOMETHING. I love the guy that says, "Axil". God help him, God help them all....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit