Why does the WTBS hate sex so much?

by highdose 36 Replies latest jw friends

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Heaven

When I was a Witness I managed to fit it all in - so to speak!

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Maybe all the governing body members have erectile dysfunction. They are like the nuns - they don't want nun, they don't get nun, and they don't want no-one else to have nun.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Gladiator... you're a machine!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I do not know of any modern day church that condones sex except within the confines of marriage.

The WTBS barely condones it within marriage. How many talks/articles etc have their been over the years that boil down to "don't do anything that we consider kinky and don't have too much fun while you're at it."

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

Because the GB is old and can't enjoy it or havnt been able to enjoy it ever cause there not sexually active and they want to GUILT everybody else and screw health normal people's lives DUH!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Yeah, WTF!! I used to have a GREAT sex life UNTIL a bra produced a letter that the sucksciety sent in response to him inquiring about oral sex. That BLEW a big hole in my sex life...It has never been the same SINCE!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's this weird old '50's mentality.

• cofty
    cofty

The gb obsess about it because they are disfunctional. Its like food, the only people who fixate on it are gluttons and anorexics, the rest of us just enjoy it.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

The only other function of sex is pleasure and something with that sole objective is always positioned as bad by the WTBTS.

I think this is their main problem with many things, like gambling and celebrating birthdays.

• spawn
    spawn

So many articles and so much conusel about not having sex or having anything to do with sex from any angle at all

Your time belongs to them and you shouldn't waste it by having sex.

The sex from any angle aspect is due to the fact that they didn't write the Karma Sutra!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit