Newly Exiting JW's - WT Society's Motive was to Instill Fear & Doubt in You

by flipper 32 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

SCOTT- Thanks, appreciate it. I had fear also years ago when I truly believed in an " Armageddon " when I was a JW but I lost that fear he more I informed myself of the superstitions ALL religions teach, especially the Witnesses. Now I just think they're all deluded and controlled through fear and guilt

• Scott77
    Scott77

"SCOTT- Thanks, appreciate it. I had fear also years ago when I truly believed in an " Armageddon " when I was a JW but I lost that fear he more I informed myself of the superstitions...the Witnesses...they're all deluded and controlled through fear and guilt..."
    flipper

I forget to add. The Watchtower artists are extremely talented. The superb and artistic way they paint the Armageddon doom scenarios in the many of the Watchtower publications, is very terrifying and almost deathlike feeling can emanate from some who view these lifeless stuff with Superstition. Believe me, I recall the watchtower and bookstudy conductor referring to these drawings in many of the numerous meetings I attended. Since I was an adult, how about children? Imagine what they think right now?

Scott77

• flipper
    flipper

SCOTT 77- I was scared turdless myself as a kid years ago when I was a JW seeing fearmongering pictures in the " Paradise " book of people being struck by lightning bolts, being swallowed up in the ground, I mean the WT Society is really good at producing fear in people for sure. Glad I'm not controlled by that illusion anymore. It's sad that 7 million people are still in fear though. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit