did you feel guilty ,when ignoring disfellowshipped ones ?

by looloo 34 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Yes I did. In fact I've apologised to 2 different people in the last few months fot the way I felt I had to treat them at the time. They were both very understanding. I'll never treat anyone so bad again!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Jamie,

That is crazy disf'ing a rape victim for not coming forward?????? Really shows how twisted it is in the organization against women as far as I'm concerned.

• Lunatic Faith
    Lunatic Faith

I couldn't do it. I may not talk to someone but I always acknowledged their existance and smiled. I moved to a new cong. and noticed an old man who sat in the back all the time. I asked someone about him and they said he was DF'd. He looked so lonely, I made it a point to smile at him and look him in the eyes at every meeting. Once he got reinstated, the first thing he did was come up to me and take my hand in his and thank me for always smilling at him. Unfortunately, I noticed people still didn't talk to him very much after he was reinstated. Now I worry about him, because I am not there.

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I really did because that's what we were told to do by the Borg. I would never shun my family for the Borg. I have known too many families that had tragic results because of it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - because I dont ignore them. I say Hi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit