Flipper

by asilentone 28 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I have responded to every post on a thread. I don't typically do it. The trick is to not have so many threads going.

Thanks for your special effort, Flipper.

• megs
    megs

I think it's wonderful that he does that! Thank you Mr. Flipper!

• megs
    megs

BTW... That leads me to a question... I have noticed that you have geared your posts towards specific people at times... Why do you do that?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

He's trying to impress the Circuit Overseer.

Actually, his form is most excellent. An example for us all.

• dinah
    dinah

Flipper's encouragement has meant so much to me over the last couple of years. I think he's a class act. I think he's responses to everyone just shows that he cares.

I likes him great whole bunches!

• Casper
    Casper
    its just Mr Flippers style which I personally enjoy.
    I like it because it makes me feel he cared. Think it is great.

I agree with the above statements whole heartedly !!

Personally, I think each of us likes to feel that someone actually reads our posts, by taking the extra time to respond to each of us, Mr. Flipper shows that he's a kind person that takes that into account.

Cas

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Replying to everyones posts like Flipper does shows appreciation and consideration for others opinions.

The evidence of the true character of the man.

Way to go Flipper

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I do appreciate that Flipper answers everybody, and I have no idea how he finds the time to do that. He must be a speed reader, and a really good typist!

Thanks, Mr. Flipper! (and Mrs. Flipper, who lets him take the time to answer all of us)

• watson
    watson

It's nice that you make the time, Flipper!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I too lile his replies... i tried doing once, and actually think i should make more of an effort at times.

keep it up mr flipper

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit