New to this site....

by TanCatLuvr 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Tan Cat! You're in the right place.

Love,
    Baba.

• leec
    leec

Welcome TCL! Also check out http://www.undubbed.com/ where new people can actually post without daily limits, edit their pictures and account info, and other unheard-of stuff.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

TanCat: You are most welcome here. We will all carry scars for a long time, maybe permanently. But that doesn't mean healing can't happen. This is a good place to heal. There's tremendous comfort in finding out you're not alone.

• doublelife
    doublelife

Welcome!

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

You will find some very loving and helpful people here that will say just the right things at the right time. I know I have.

Welcome.

• yknot
    yknot

I am glad you joined!

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

welcome aboard....please stay awhile

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! Your story is so interesting...I'd like to hear more.

• E.ZenoneSr@comcast.net
    [email protected]

I'm glad you could find a way to at least start telling about yourself. I know it's painful. I was at Bethel and was a JW for 24 years, pironeer, congregation servatn, etc. I left in 1979. I just resigned as I couldn't take any more of how the elders were treating people. I was very depressed after leaving as thee was no one to talk to and my dear wife remained an active JW, to this day. Then our middle son, Michael, killed himself. He was only 16. As with you, when I think about that, I start crying. It happens at any time andwhere, when I think of him. So, I know how hard these things are. I had to get this out for you to understand why I can say that I understand how you feel.

I am now a member of a church and have made some very good friends. I thought I'd never be able to trust anyone again, let alone God, but, He has healed me of many painful wounds. And being in a church where I can encourage others is healing in itself. I always tell people who are depressed that one of the best things you can do to get away from that is to go find someone you can encourage. It' what has helped me so much. But it took some time before I could do that. Also, My dear wife remains very active as a JW, and this has been very hard to deal with. Yet, we do love each other. In fact, this is not supposed to be! JW's will do all they can to destroy a marriage like mine. They tried. But, they couldn't take my wife from me! I love her dearly and she knows it. We have been married for 47 years now! I could say much more, but, let this be it for now.

I hope I can encourage you in some way. At least knowing what I have been trhough may. I joined this forum recently, so look my name up:

Ernest Zenone, Sr.

Ernie Zenone

• freewilly01
    freewilly01

This site has also rekindled some of the anger that I have for the BorgOrg but has solidified some of the insipidness and unkindness and outright FALSENESS of this organization..... it claims that a bunch of old men are actually inspired from God! did we really believe that? I have lost friends and a family member due to the blood issue.................how sick is that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit