can you infiltrate it?

by oscartheduck 3 Replies latest social humour

• oscartheduck
    oscartheduck

http://greatcrowd.net/index.html

============================
    The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126 "As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible "

• Simon
    Simon

Well, if I had do you think I'd announce it to the world

• Scully
    Scully

GreatCrowd.com's Registration Page:

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING TO THE NEXT PAGE. REGISTRATIONS THAT ARE NOT FILLED OUT PROPERLY WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED.

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of GreatCrowd.net. We are an online community of Jehovah's Witnesses meeting for wholesome Christian association. It is our goal to provide a safe environment for fellowship and discussion among our international brotherhood. All of those involved in running this site are dedicated, baptized Christians.

Our team of volunteers will closely monitor this site. No apostates or opposers will be allowed to disturb the peace and harmony of this discussion board. Links posted will be checked for content. Our team of moderators will read all posts. If necessary, we reserve the right to edit material posted that may be objectionable or controversial. Members may at times be asked to edit their own posts. At all times it is expected that our posts will reflect the love that Jesus said would be the identifying mark of his true followers.

All fields must be filled out for this application to be accepted. The exceptions to this are:

Occupation, Interests, Homepage, Your Picture, ICQ, Aim

If you are not yet baptized, list the date of becoming an unbaptized Publisher.

In other words, you MUST give us the following:

FULL REAL NAME

LOCATION (this means your city AND state/province)

CONGREGATION NAME

BABTISM DATE (or date becoming an unbaptized publisher date)

you would HOPE that something so important would be correctly spelled!!

Your email address must be valid at all times. The personal information is for administrative use only. Personal information will be kept confidential. Only your user name and location will be made public. You may choose to show your email address, baptism date and congregation name by updating your profile. (If you prefer that it not be shown publicly, once approved, you may edit your profile and replace the information with a space, dash, period, etc.)

Usernames may contain a combination of letters, numbers and spaces. The length of your chosen name should not exceed 25 characters. Please do not use Jehovah's name in your username.

Happy posting,

GreatCrowd

Question: Do they REALLY check names and congregations?? If they do, how do they do it? Isn't that personal information supposed to be confidential?? Or are they retaining this info in case you say something you shouldn't have said, so that they can report you to your local body of elders??

Just curious.
    Love, Scully
    of the Considering Lurking Class

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I lurked there for a short period of time. It was boring to me. They don't really have anything important to say.

Is this a light saber in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit