JWs having Facebook Sex - Strongly warned to get off FB at CA yesterday

by shopaholic 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Wow....I am so enlightened. I would always catch one of my employees on FB all the time. I wondered what the big deal of it was. Now I know. He was having FB sex!!!

Now I might have to put my privacy & govt. conspiracy suspicions aside and sign up for me some FB sex.

Those goofballs in Brooklyn never give up.

• chickpea
    chickpea

where is this facebook sex and
    why i am having to hear about
    it from the b0rg?

the raciest aspect to FB for me
    is being a fan on kathy griffith's
    fan page.... havent checked it
    in several months....

excuse me, i have some catching up to do

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I've been online since being online was possible for a member of the general public and I still haven't figured out how it's possible to "have sex" online.

Seriously. How is it even possible? I mean, you could type about it, maybe post a vid clip or a pic but how is that "having sex" on Facebook?

Answer: it isn't.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I guess the talk was given in our area as well.

I was checking out some of the JW's facebook pages and one commented that "many friends have suddenly left facebook."

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've got to get on FaceBook!

Any hot young sisters out there, you're invite to sit on my FaceBook!

LALAllaLalalALAlala!

• jdhf
    jdhf

trying to have sex on FB reminds me of that Woody Allen movie where he attempts the impossible too... this is so crazy...next they'll be choosing what colour underwear is inappropriate..assuming you all wear any!

• Balsam
    Balsam

LOL I love it. My husband and I both have FB accounts and we plow each others fields. LOL on Farmville and it is so fun. I love that the GB have their tidy whitties in twist over Facebook. We're 59 years old oh its so dangerous so fun. LOL

Ruth

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

FACEBOOK SEX? wtf? if people are that desperate leave em to it.

I mean cupid doesnt shoot arrows at me, he just comes and craps at my front door, but I still wouldnt resort to 'facebook sex'

• dgp
    dgp

This could be a way to hide the real problem the WTS has with Facebook. Since there are so many websites people could really sign into for sex of all sorts, banning Facebook itself won't prevent any JW from having "illicit" sex if he or she really wants to. But, as someone pointed out, it is a way for JWs to stay in contact with former members or worldly relatives of friends that the WTS can't control. Saying that up front would not be a good idea; so, let's say that people are using it for "fornication" and scare people with the idea that they can get disfellowshipped for it.

• Melody Blankenship
    Melody Blankenship

Check out the Watchtower Uncensored page on Facebook. I wonder if this could have had something to do with it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit