How good is it to be out?

by hotchocolate 28 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

"But where else will you go?" a friend said as I was leaving.

You should have said to " The Truth "

Thanks for joining humanity .....all the best

• besty
    besty

or . . .

Well, if you were in a burning house, would you need to know where you were going before you left? The most important thing is getting out, wouldn't you agree????!!!!!!!!!!!

(JW's love their burning house illustration . . .)

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Hot Choc - sorry logged in as my hubby, it's me really above . . .

• flipper
    flipper

HOT CHOCOLATE- Very true what you say ! Freedom is great ! Freedom from cult mind control and the ability and freedom we have to make our own informed decisions. I was born-in the witnesses and in for 44 years. Been out 6 years now - and it's been the happiest years of my life !

Only one thing I differ with in your initial post - we NEVER really had the " truth ". It was the " false " all along. No problem. Just a small technicality ! LOL! I'm glad you are happy as well

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Love you too Besty. :-)

Ready for a rebound for sure. Bring it on!

xx

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Thanks Flipper. And to others too - personally when I write "the truth", it's because I'm hoping to speak the language of those who might be reading this from the place I was not so long ago. Every time I write here I'm aware of trying to stay respectful and use terms that insiders will relate to... "All things to all people", it's ingrained, what can I say? :-)

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Sweet Pea, here's to getting out!

• parakeet
    parakeet

How good is it to be out? -- compared to life as a dub, it's good beyond the telling of it.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Its one of the best things EVER!!! When you've come through it you realize how strong you really are...Very happy for you.

To your freedom

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit