There is life after Jehovahs Witnesses

by James_Slash 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• wobble
    wobble

Dear James,

Is the Slash in homage to the guitarist ?

I too in 58 years "in" saw much hypocrisy, but I do believe that a goodly number who are in really believe all the BS , and are sincere.

Even so their faith does not do much for them, or bring them happiness. How many do you know who are on meds. for depression ? How many do you know who as soon as a crisis occurs in their life, they go to pieces Big Time ?

In the Christian churches around me here, I observe people whose faith really seems to help them, what a contrast.

Love

Wobble

p.s I am in Kent by the way, PM me if you like.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welome Slash!

Being on the outside now I see what a major farce and a hypocritical state of affairs it all really is.

Who are they fooling? Themselves? Do they live a double life? Yes. I have since realised how mentally damaging it was to live two lives. Thats why I had to leave for my own sanity.

Now I live a happy life sure of my own direction in life and not having to listen to the WT propaganda machine. "You will recognise my Brothers by the love they have amongst themselves". All I saw was backbiting, divisions, self-promotion and ego-trips. Jesus spoke about false prophets, wolves dressed in lambs clothing.. the list goes on and all of these terms describe Jehovahs Witnesses and the Watchtower Society to a tee.

Agreed. Hypocrisy runs rife because they cannot change.

John 3:5-7 (New International Version)

5 Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

The WT teach this isn't necessary. They say they will mediate with the Father, not Jesus. They are indeed false prophets as you mention.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit