Are there any hunters on this forum? Can you help me?

by Robdar 50 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD
    Or, are you just shitting me along?

The factoid really is true. In some wolf populations, like in the Middle East, they almost all have this feature.

But I mentioned it mostly in fun.

• Robdar
    Robdar

TD: The factoid really is true. In some wolf populations, like in the Middle East, they almost all have this feature. But I mentioned it mostly in fun.

Ah, so you have fun scaring vulnerable women? Awesome! Teach me!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Either the prints were imperfect or became so, or the animal was mutated, or you hosted an otherworldy presence that night.

This thread is worthless without pictures.

Please post a picture of the paw print, with Robbie posing next to it for scale.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTS: this thread is worthless without pictures. Please post a picture of the paw print, with Robbie posing next to it for scale.

Sad but true. I really should bring my camera with me more. If you want a picture of me though, I'll be glad to email you one.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Well! You have a PM.

BTS

• moshe
    moshe

They have had a bad winter up north in the Dakotas and the wiley Jackalope has been forced to fly south to find food- get a gunny sack and wait for him tonight, he'll come back, I'm sure!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Moshe: They have have a bad winter up north in the Dakotas and the wiley Jackalope has been forced to fly south to find food- get a gunny sack and wait for him tonight, he'll come back, I'm sure!

LOL! And another one of my favorite resident smartasses chimes in.

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTS: Well! You have a PM.

Well! You have an answer to your pm. And an email.

• Twitch
    Twitch

ok, ok, it was me,.....;)

• Robdar
    Robdar

Twitch: ok, ok, it was me,.....;)

Um, thanks to that photo exchange we did a couple of weeks ago, you are welcome to come around most anytime.

Next time though, please come by my apartment and not my son's house. Oh, and bring your bass. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit