Have you ever say the word f you to the elders? Do you know others that has done it before?

by asilentone 11 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
  • SirNose586
    SirNose586

No, but if they upset me, I'd tell 'em to go eff off.

That's why I'm trying to stay away from them as much as I can.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont say the F word to anyone I dont like it

• zoiks
    zoiks

I know someone who said that to an elder during a game of basketball. The elder was known for his competetive nature, things got heated, and the f-bomb was dropped. After which you could hear a pin drop.

Everyone saw how the elder was acting, and nothing ever came of it, except whispered rumours.

They get along fine now.

• dssynergy
  • cantleave
    cantleave

No I haven't but wish I did to the jerk of the COBE who lied to me.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

does one elder saying it to another in an argument count?

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Oh hell yes Hansen, me and my fellow immoral sister at the time we had just came out of their little back room (judicial committee meeting) chamber of horrors, we were told to set down in the main auditorium so naturally we sat next to each other we were not kissing or having sex mind you, we were just setting there being good little boys and girls. There was this elder I had known for years he was standing there telling us we could not set next to each other I ignored him, so he yelled at us and demanded that we separate right now! The shit hit the fan, I walked over to him and cold cocked him on the floor then went and sat down again next to her. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Yes, a relative said, "If you effing DF me, I'll sue the congregation". They never did DF him....

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I heard it a few times playing hockey with a bunch of elders......

One guy got a "Game Misconduct" because of it......LOL

This particular game could have been out of the movie "Slapshot" - nice Christian brotherhood!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit