Have You Ever Bought Something From An Infomercial?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I was reading an article from a magazine quoting Consumer Reports saying that most infomercials say that their products are so much better than another but the reality is often it's not true.

I'm curious; did you ever buy something because of an infomercial? If so, what?

• acolytes
    acolytes

Hi Miinius ......Whats an informercial?

Of the " Swedish" shouted aloud round a room "Whats an inforrmercia l!!!....?????????

Acolytes

• shamus100
    shamus100

Are you kidding???

Of course not!

• blondie
    blondie

I bought CDs from Time/Life music from the 60's. I play it often and we listen when travel.

• minimus
    minimus

A commercial, usually on TV but also on radio that promotes an item and typically costs no more $19.99.

There are special vacuum cleaners and other items that are a bit more expensive that are promoted on "infomercials" that can be seen on many tv channels during the wee hours of the night.

• Denial
    Denial

i bought the magic bullet cheap from eBay after seeing the infomercial. piece of crap. DO NOT buy.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I bought an abdomonizer (tm) many years ago... changed me life.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

The kids talked me into the perfect brownie

It's not so perfect!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Shamwow....

IT'S JUST A CHAMMY! You gotta be on meth to get excited about that.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I purchased a Total Gym. I actually used it for quite a while but didn't end up looking like Chuck Norris...or Christie Brinkley.

If you ever buy anything from an infomercial, when placing the order ask if any returns are available. Returned product is sold at a good discount.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit