Common JW Response to Apostates

by KingDavidwasframed 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

There are a number of common responses to Apostates, and yes, you hit the nail on the head with the word "responses", because it is a rare thing when JWs give actual "answers."

Here are a few:

"You're just bitter." In the mind of the typical braindead dub, this brilliant rejoinder thoroughly demolishes every logical argument and every fact presented which proves the WTS religion is false.

"Were you ever a Jehovah's Witness?" A "yes" answer proves to a braindead JW that everything you say MUST be a lie then.

"Why are you filled with so much hate?" Arguments proving their religion wrong aren't really arguments at all. They are "hate." Makes perfect sense since braindead dubs don't have any other arguments and that response entirely satisfies them so they can declare they won the debate.

And of course, there is the old standby, "You must be an apostate." This means, of course, that everything you said does not need to be checked out. It HAS to be a pack of lies.

Farkel

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

a group (not organization - but group) that is unified, Bible based and not wakko?

In my experience, No. Once you get an organized religion, it becomes wakko.

Maybe CTR had a good idea with that non-centralized Bible Students things he first tried out.

Frankly, though, WHY do you need to GO somewhere? If God speaks to anyone, why not YOU?

• freetosee
  • changeling
    changeling

You asked: "But realistically, does anyone know of a group (not organization - but group) that is unified, Bible based and not wakko?"

NO. :)

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

king david, i USED to think the same... now i am scared if they go any further they will end up baptized and told to shun me.

oz

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They do have a FDS--a Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. And I suggest letting your children have a well balanced view of the witlesses, and not be dragged into the cancer. Even if they don't believe the witlesses, the witless parent can and will drag the children into the boasting sessions and out in field circus whether they like it or not. And the Washtowel gets to further inflate their already bloated numbers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit