World Conditions Continue to Improve

by zarco 58 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh hey Bizzy, didn't see your last post when I made mine. I'll read it now.

Paul from Cleveland, are you a JW?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Paul from Cleveland:

"Whether it's true or not, the Witnesses are right about this. We need a new system of things. With everything that's going on, it's almost ridiculous to talk about world conditions improving."

I agree about the necessity of having a radical new way of doing things but merely mentioning the JW's is bound to introduce a mountain of crap to the discussion.

villabolo

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

villabolo: sorry

beksbks: I'm disfellowshipped

• beksbks
    beksbks

Why Paul? Do you still believe?

Is that you in the pic? Nice looking young man.

• Farkel
    Farkel

villabolo,

:Just tell me Farkel, do you believe that Capitalism is God's gift to Humanity?

That's a red herring and you know it. You people are just like dubs. You won't stick with an original argument when you are shown it wasn't a valid one.

My comments were simple and easy to understand and I simply will not get suckered into getting drawn off the topic I addressed.

If you are unwilling to admit to a bad analogy there is nothing more I can do to convince you otherwise. On that matter at least, you are dishonest.

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks
    You people are just like dubs. You won't stick with an original argument when you are shown it wasn't a valid one.

Oh now that's rich.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

don't know what I believe. Just here trying to figure things out.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Well Paul, consider the possibility that it's not you, it's them who is wrong. Good luck to you.

Oh, and if you read up on a bit of history, you might think things are generally better in the world. Don't forget, the majority of the world doens't have to crap out the window, we don't generally die from a broken bone or a bad cut, we eat darn decent food if we want to, we have this fun machine to play with, etc. etc.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    You won't stick with an original argument when you are shown it wasn't a valid one.

Cripes! If I knew that was the criteria, I would have left off commenting 2 pages ago! There has been nothing of substance from the peanut gallery in a page and a half - Farkel and JO deserve each other - the blind leading the sightless.

JO - could you be any further up Farkel's wazoo? When you get to his left kidney - retreat!

And then we have the final volley of the totally desperate - "You people are just like dubs." Oucha magoucha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit