• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

I wanted to thank everyone as the year approaches its end

and another missed opportunity for God to begin the great

tribulation, how important this site is to me. I read it every

day while I am enjoying my first cup of coffee. You are all

very special. I would find it very difficult to put up with my

JW family if I did not have you guys around. A special note

of thanks to Simon for making all of this possible.

Thanks for being here.

Sour Grapes

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hear Hear

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

This site is my first cup in morning too... and just occassionally a few of these on my nights off

Thank You Simon and all the fantastic people who make JWN feel like home luv yas!

• dgp
    dgp

Ditto.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thats why we're here to help, unfortunately I didn't have a place like this to come to 30 years ago,

my escape out of the madness was done purely on my own , today people have the inter-net to do research

and openly discuss topics.......you lucky dogs

• undercover
    undercover
    ...unfortunately I didn't have a place like this to come to 30 years ago, my escape out of the madness was done purely on my own , today people have the inter-net to do research and openly discuss topics.......you lucky dogs

We gotta hand to you guys that went it alone...with no support or validation...and people like Ray Franz who once stood in the ivory watchtower but then exposed everything.

I've wondered sometimes if I would have ever mangaged to escape on my own without the Internet. The Internet is such a powerful tool in learning...no wonder the Society hates it so. Without it, they were able to keep the man behind the curtain hid much better.

• crapola
    crapola

Same here.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hear, hear!!!

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods

I was a made it out on my own (almost, knew the Dunlaps of course) - back in the late 1970s.

This site is still important 30 years later - it is great to see so many people all over the world who are getting clear of this madness for exactly the same reasons that we did back in the 4 or 5 years post 1975.

Thanks for the window on Watchtower Reality, circa 2010.

James

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

everyone here should give themselves a well deserved pat on the back, even the WT apologists that bring some fun to here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit