How fast can you "prepare" a Watchtower lesson?

by Open mind 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Over the last 3 years I've gotten much faster at making a WT article look "studied".

How fast can you get one ready for inspection by snoopy elders and microphone handlers?

• highdose
    highdose

5-10 mins, depending on wether i was watching TV at the time...

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Quick draw with those highlighters, slap a couple sticky notes on there. 15 min flat!

• Open mind
    Open mind

This is a little thing I now do for my wife as well. I can crank out my own in about 5 minutes. To simultaneously highlight my wife's, add another 3 minutes and she's ready for the above-referenced inspectors as well as any extended-family JWs that might be parked right next to her.

I'm hoping this will be a very brief phase before we move on to being "UNPREPARED"!

om

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

How about using a stencil with various sized rectangles cut out in random places. You could make up several stencils so each page doesn't have the exact same pattern then just simply take the stencils, lay them over the page get out you highlighter and go to work. A 20 paragraph article and five different stencils shouldn't take more then a minute and a half to study.

LD

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Once....when I was supposed to read the WT for Cong from the platform (as a good little MS), it dawned on me that I had not studied my article the night before. Of course, this would not look very good to the Gestapo....err... I mean elders, as I turned my pages. Having about thirty minutes before the WT study was to begin, I went to the back of the hall and started underling feverishy. Got er' done in about fifteen minutes.

Mind you, it was just a bunch or random underlinged sentences made to look like it was studied. It worked out great!!

What a fool I was trying to impress.....

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

A few years ago, one of the "sisters" (still a JW) showed me how she did it in less than 5 minutes. She underlined the first and last sentence of each paragraph. She said she could usually find the answer there anyway. But her real reason was to keep the hounders from counselling her.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not long at all..

Find the Question..

Find the Pre-Written Answer..

Repeat..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• I quit!
    I quit!

I can't even look at the damn things much less study them. However when I was a Watchtower attending dubby I became very good at doing what Outlaw referred to. Once I was out it finally dawned on me that this was nothing more than a brainwashing technic. Ask a question have you repeat the answer they want you to give. I remember how they used to frown on those who deviated from the script. If it happened more than once they would have have a word with you.......happy times!

• yellow
    yellow

Random underlining 2 mins preferably in highlighter pen usually lime green (stands out better) I had a thought the other night (before settling down to watch T.V) I`ve forgotten to do my W.T, oh I forgot I don`t go there anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit