I had/having an affair with Tiger

by horrible life 28 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

All of these women coming forward saying they had an affair with Tiger, got my sub-conscience working, and I am pretty sure I had an affair with him too.

Proof you ask???

There is a golf club in the garage. My husband doesn't play golf. A golf ball appeared in our backyard not too long ago.

I hope none of you here at JWN think any less of me. I had to come clean.. Boy, do I feel better now. Have any of the ladies here had an affair with Tiger also? It will be just between us.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

thanks for bringing this out into the open. I think we can all comfort one another here cos I too had the privilege was a victim

• horrible life
    horrible life

there there We were used.

• caliber
    caliber

You'll feel so much better now having come clean & all Horrible .. good for you ! .... LOL

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Ah girls - it wasn't our fault - that house of his is what really drew me to him. I miss the view.

• ninja
    ninja

his wife should have clicked before......

I mean...he's telling her he's away to play 18 holes every day......and after that some golf

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yeah, I think he and I "experimented" a bit near the 13th hole at Torrey Pines.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Ahh different tiger, good, I was getting worried there for a second!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

funny!!!

• Mary
    Mary

What a coincidence! I had an affair with him too! The proof is: there's a golf course less than a mile from my house. What further proof does one need?

Now I think I'll write a tell-all book about it. Not because it's a sleazy, easy way to make alot of $$, but so I can "cleanse my soul" and "set the record straight".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit