A Message of Love, Comfort & Hope For 2002

by Farkel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I can feel the love, I can feeeeel the love.

Esmeralda we'll be stuck in paradise I'm afraid with tolerant people. Can you imagine??

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yes, this was a genuine e-mail I received today.

I couldn't make up stuff like that if I tried.

Farkel

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda we'll be stuck in paradise I'm afraid with tolerant people. Can you imagine??

Honestly I can't! *lol*

Hey Farkel I know if you were gonna make something up it'd be a hell of a lot more interesting than that drivel was LOL.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Daddy-O... peace to you!

Man! I have just felt a GREAT sadness in my heart. Can you IMAGINE the 'heart' of this person if and when they ever WAKE UP and realize that they have been MISLED into such hatred? If they ever knew that they were told was RIGHT... and that God WANTED it of them... is a LIE?! How can one who has blatantly, blanketedly and publicly reviled others to such an extent... LIVE with themselves if they ever gained that knowledge?

My heart 'bleeds' for such one, already. For his or her conscience when they finally realize they have been SERIOUSLY duped. Because even if he/she nevers wakes up in this system of things, they will be awakened in the next. What 'nakedness'! If only I could 'cover' such one... I would. But I can't. Too bad.... too bad.

There is One, though, who can. May he see his way clear, then, to open the eyes of such a one so that he/she can be given a 'covering' for his/her nakedness. For their own sake. SIGH!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit