NOW how do you view the Future?

by theMadJW 149 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
  • notverylikely
    notverylikely

Thus, all living things are complex beyond full comprehension, and screams the fact we have a Maker!

Gotcha. No evidence, just a conclusion based on the god of the gaps.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

HMMMMM! "No evidence". Do you pray to your computer? In your eyes, there is no 'evidence' others made it.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

HMMMMM! "No evidence". Do you pray to your computer? In your eyes, there is no 'evidence' others made it.

Interesting that you would presume to tell me what I believe.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Just ridiculing your ignoring EVIDENCE.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

So, those of you who have left the Truth because of bad example or vice- what have YOU replaced it with to make you happy?

(This is one of the rare occaisions where I'm being Seriuos!)

www.theMadJWs.com

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

MadJW: So, those of you who have left the Truth because of bad example or vice- what have YOU replaced it with to make you happy?

Response:

Many of us left the Watchtower faith for reasons other than "bad example or vice." What about those of us who no longer practice the Watchtower faith because we don't believe it anymore? Are you interested in what we "replaced it with"? That's like asking a person who had a rusty nail stuck in his foot what he replaced it with. Why replace it with anything? I know several former witnesses who enjoy having the opportunity to spend more time engaging in meaningful activity with their family. Rather than wasting 5 to 10 hours per week in WTS activity, they have more time to do things like help their children with homework, cook dinner together as a family, etc. Simple things that bring families closer together.
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

I was referring to your FAITH in God & Christ, OMG.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

My future has never been brighter. I'm healtheir and happier than I have ever been.

I am loved unconditionally, I have a life of service, I am free from superstition and mind control.

I am free from abuse, and from believing that such things are moral. I am free from having to look at the self-righteous gaze of those that protect molesters today.

Living in this moment, taking care of this moment, gives the future full freedom to blossom into beauty.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Beautiful words covering Blanket Judgement, and AVOIDING the question of this topic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit